Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just Pointless

As a freshman college student, the hardest thing to do is manage time. Having so much free time is something that we weren't used to coming out of high school. During football season, we didn't have too much time to do homework due to practice. Now that the season is over, I have a ridiculous amount of free time. Instead of spending this time with homework or projects, I would rather catch up on sleep or go play basketball. I don't mind doing homework and usually I do spend a good amount of time on homework, but I would rather not do things that are pointless. Now that the semester is over, I can honestly say that these blogs that we do every weekend are absolutely pointless. The amount of time that we spend on the blogs could be invested into something else more productive. From what I notice after reading other blogs, a lot people haven't even been practicing good grammar or correct English. Also, people have been posting pointless subjects. I could understand if the blogs had a particular subject and was graded by how the student answer the question. Some the blogs that have been posted talk about their friends and the parties that they went to the night before. If I ask that the blogs change at all, I think that their should be grammar checks and each particular blog should be graded by itself. I also noticed that a lot of people didn't take the time to do the blogs. That really frustrated me because I worked hard on getting most of my blogs on time and noticing that other people weren't putting in the effort made me mad. Hopefully the way these blogs are checked changes and the have more meaning because right now these blogs are just pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment